Monday, August 29, 2011

Montana is Awesome, Seth Abramson is not

I created this blog because I lacked an appropriate venue to tell world that this guy is a little bitch. We will see what it grows into from there.

Why is he a bitch? Let me count the ways. Only a little bitch would have a picture of Keanu Reeves on his blog instead of himself. Only a little bitch would wear this scarf.

But this guy, more specifically, is a bitch because of this, in which Montana, the best MFA program in the country, is ranked 21.

I could now go on and on with "data" and "methodology", but that would make me a bit of a bitch, which I am not.

So there you go. Post number one.

There are three of us (although only two of us are actually officially existing here at this point). We are buds. No bitches here.  That's enough info for the time being because I (dude #1) have some serious shit to talk about a wide range of topics, and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Except for Seth Abramson. Who is a bitch.






No comments:

Post a Comment